Original topic:

Washer washes perfect when empty, not with clothes.

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Quinnfallensol
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have a Samsung front loader washer. It runs perfectly, when there are no clothes in the washer. As soon as clothes are added, it does not matter how many, it will either not run, or runs to a certain point,  leaving them in water. Every blue moon, it will run a whole cycle with limited clothing inside. This is rare. I have already checked all hoses, drainage, and cleaned the filter thing, at the bottom, to make sure there was no blockage. I cannot find a solution for this issue, on the net. Some people have had it, but there has been no one fix. The ones I do find, people have called in techs and the tech doesnt know, or they start replace everything thing. I am not going to go through replacing everything, because a tech cannot figure it out. I can replace the part myself, if pointed in the right direction. I am not opposed to calling a tech, but good ones are hard to find.  Has anyone had this issue, and solved it? The washer is not overloaded. There is no blockage, anywhere, so please do not tell me to check it, as it has been done.  It has also been recalibrated. We are at a loss. Thank you to all who answer.

0 Likes
1 Reply
RyanSr
Comet
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Mine acted goofy like that too, turned out it wasn't level. Seems to fairly picky about that. I called Samsung and they were extremely helpful and even did a video call to see it. Mine is a top loader without the agitator. It kept stopping mid cycle. The floor in my apartment laundry room is crooked and I used a level & had to constantly mess with the feet to get it level and it's been great since
0 Likes