JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Wine refrigerator temp display failure

(Topic created: 04-30-2023 07:34 AM)
Bdtlfoss
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have a wine refrig  (RW51TS338SR) and the led numbers on the temperature display started to fail about 6-8 months ago. I have read other posts on Home Depot with the same issue. Is there a fix for this issue?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hey, Bdtlfoss I am in love with my wine fridge! Let's see if we can get this situated for you as soon as we possibly can.

Try unplugging the unit for about 5 minutes and then plug it directly into a wall socket. I can't explain it, but this helps a lot of electronics with these types of issues.

If this does not help, I would recommend that you let a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case-by-case basis, please provide the full model code and serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

If your unit is out of warranty and you would like to receive quotes on service/labor from an Authorized Service Center near you, please visit:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hey, Bdtlfoss I am in love with my wine fridge! Let's see if we can get this situated for you as soon as we possibly can.

Try unplugging the unit for about 5 minutes and then plug it directly into a wall socket. I can't explain it, but this helps a lot of electronics with these types of issues.

If this does not help, I would recommend that you let a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case-by-case basis, please provide the full model code and serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

If your unit is out of warranty and you would like to receive quotes on service/labor from an Authorized Service Center near you, please visit:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location