1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello! I do apologize for the delay in response. I would like to advise you that it sounds like you're in need of a new light.  You can probably find a replacement light at Samsungparts.com or can speak with our parts team at J&J Parts 800-627-4368. However, if you're still in warranty a service repair may be in order, please reach out to a moderator directly we're happy to set that up for you, or call 1-800-SAMSUNG or reach out to us on one of our social media platforms @user_4zyu9ob on Facebook & Twitter!  

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello! I do apologize for the delay in response. I would like to advise you that it sounds like you're in need of a new light.  You can probably find a replacement light at Samsungparts.com or can speak with our parts team at J&J Parts 800-627-4368. However, if you're still in warranty a service repair may be in order, please reach out to a moderator directly we're happy to set that up for you, or call 1-800-SAMSUNG or reach out to us on one of our social media platforms @user_4zyu9ob on Facebook & Twitter!