JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

oven tripping breaker (Re: <HIDDEN>)

(Topic created: 08-21-2023 07:31 AM)
usersAzVxtRDgn
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My 4 year old gas oven has been gradually falling apart. It started with the heat from the pots on the stove triggering the oven panel buttons, then the feet from the grate fell off and there are no replacements without buying a new grate. I figured I would live with the other stuff but now, the oven takes a long time to warm up and trips the breaker while heating up and won't stay on.  I am now on the third repairman to look at it. Just checking to see if anyone else has had this issue and might be able to offer a solution before I get rid of it. Complaint reference number: <HIDDEN>

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, I can certainly understand your frustration with this. If you would like, you always have the option to reach out to any of the moderators here in a private message. We would be happy to review your case and provide any additional information or updates, as well as look for any alternative options that may be available. Just be sure to include your model and serial numbers, and any ticket numbers you have received, in your private message to help us assist you quicker.