JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

55” TU690T TV Picture settings

(Topic created: 11-07-2023 04:55 PM)
Teco82
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I have tried to work with the picture settings but all still looks too dark. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
LED and OLED TVs
You can also ensure that you have Eco Solution turned off. I'd also recommend performing an internet search for forums that can help you find the right settings for your model television. It may take you a bit of time. But you can make the proper adjustments to your liking.

I hope that I've been able to help you with your Samsung Television. Thank you for using Samsung Member's App!

View solution in context

7 Replies
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Unfortunately it is not a bright tv. It's good for the budget TV category however. If you want better results especially when it comes to brightness look into the qled series.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
LED and OLED TVs
You could buy blackout window treatments (if possible) To improve your viewing experience.

As @JBTechfanatic stated lower entry level models usually don't provide the brightest viewing experience. If your Television is in a well lit or sunny room. That's when you will really notice it.

I find and prefer a darker viewing environment while watching TV. Having Glare or not being able to see the TV is a big distraction.

Like yourself I don't have the most high end Samsung Television. But, with some window treatments and adjustments to your Television picture. You can improve your viewing experience to be more enjoyable.
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
LED and OLED TVs
You can also ensure that you have Eco Solution turned off. I'd also recommend performing an internet search for forums that can help you find the right settings for your model television. It may take you a bit of time. But you can make the proper adjustments to your liking.

I hope that I've been able to help you with your Samsung Television. Thank you for using Samsung Member's App!
Teco82
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Thank you @Anonymous that actually helped a little. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Oh good! Please do a search online for your Television model. There are many reputable sites online that will tell you how to adjust your Television. Of course to your liking. But doing the adjustmenta. You can improve the picture quality of Broadcast TV, Cable, Streaming, DVD and other sources.

You should be able to have individual presets for your different sources. You will find that some sources won't have the same settings as another source.

Keep working at it! But you will get it. It's worth taking the time to at least try. Before settling on a less than idea viewing experience or spending more money to get it.

You can reset the pictures settings back to factory default if you find you don't like them.

Tinker around and you may surprise yourself that you figured it out. Good luck!
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
LED and OLED TVs
One more tip!

1. Picture Settings
2. Expert Settings
3. Auto Motion Plus
4. Make sure LED CLEAR MOTION is turned OFF!

***Having LED Clear Motion turned on does darken the picture***
I suggest this setting because you mentioned you would like a brighter picture
0 Likes
Sk8rDude
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs
you can cam me into your viewing space and I'll see what I think....go from there
0 Likes