JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Antenna not connecting to Smart TV

(Topic created: 10-12-2023 12:05 PM)
faithmaryirene
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I have a Samsung Smart TV Model UN50TU7000FXZA 50 inch and a brand new antenna with a fresh coaxial cable. I have not been able to get the TV to register the antenna is connected. I have tried factory resetting my tv, and I have tried multiple times scanning for the air channels under the broadcast setting (always with zero results for air, but it'll find 292 samsung tv channels). I have the antenna directly next to the window, so that shouldn't be an issue but my window is at ground level since I live in the basement of an apartment complex. I have tested the USB power connection by plugging it in directly to the TV and to a power strip, both of which make the antenna's long range/short range box light up. I have tried scanning for channels with long range and with short range with no results. Please help with any suggestions or questions!! 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
faithmaryirene
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I ended up returning the antenna. 😞 

View solution in context

3 Replies
Aeronut
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I was just going to post the exact same issue when I saw your question.  I'm a little concerned that there's not a solution posted yet.  Have you been able to resolve your antenna delema?

0 Likes
Solution
faithmaryirene
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I ended up returning the antenna. 😞 

Aeronut
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs
And did you replace it with another type or give up on it? Thanks for sharing.
0 Likes