JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't download Cowboy Channel app

(Topic created: 04-24-2021 12:00 PM)
LakeLover
Asteroid
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I have a 6 Series and an 8 Series  Smart TV.  I just subscribed to The Cowboy Channel + and can't download the app to either TV.  After doing some research, I'm not sure that it is possible.  When I search for the app both TV come back telling me they cannot find the app.  Can anyone help or offer some explanation?  THANKS!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
LED and OLED TVs

If the app doesn't pop up in the app store, that means that the app developers haven't made the app compatible with that particular TV model. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
LED and OLED TVs

If the app doesn't pop up in the app store, that means that the app developers haven't made the app compatible with that particular TV model. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
LakeLover
Asteroid
Options
LED and OLED TVs

So I'm assuming I reach out to the Cowboy Channel and ask them if their app is compatible...and what I or they need to do?  Thanks!

0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Yes, you would need to reach out to them for updates on when and if they'll make it compatible 🙂

0 Likes
LakeLover
Asteroid
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Thanks SamsungAl, I reached out to the Cowboy Channel and they promptly responded that Samsung is in their plan but they have not made it compatible with Samsung yet. THNX!

0 Likes