Original topic:

Circle on upper right of TV

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
C Stark
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Why do I get a circle in the upper right of my TV? (UN65TU7000) It used to only occasionally appear, but it now it is much more frequently. It just goes round and round, like it's trying to update. The only way to get rid of it is to change the channel, and then go back to the original and it's gone. I have tried to update, but it will say it's already updated.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
LED and OLED TVs

It's waiting for something to download.  Power cycle you're router and delete all connections to it on your TV settings and then reestablish the connection. 

Do you have any issues streaming content? 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hi there, Thanks so much for asking about this. Would you be able to post a photo of the icon to help us better determine what's causing it? Also, does this occur on all sources and devices? Lastly, have you tried factory resetting the TV? 

0 Likes
C Stark
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Here is a pic. It does it almost every time when I first turn on the TV. But also does it from time to time after first going to a channel. It is a pain to reset and have to pick favorites all over again. Especially since it is so confusing to do so, with 2 different guides. That is another very annoying topic.
20240621_042005.jpg

0 Likes
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
LED and OLED TVs

It's waiting for something to download.  Power cycle you're router and delete all connections to it on your TV settings and then reestablish the connection. 

Do you have any issues streaming content? 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
0 Likes