Original topic:

Looking for 1066 firmware update for s95d

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
vertago
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I have the Samsung S95 77" in North America and I am in a remote location so I don't have internet connectivity yet. I wanted to update its firmware. I am on 1057 and I know people have updated to 1066. According to some user posts it helps with dropouts for some games the new update. Since I don't have internet and i am remote I'd like someone to post the link to the FW 1066 so i can update over usb. thanks. Mode is QN77S95DAFXZ

To be clear samsung has not posted the firwmares yet in samsung download center but reading from forums people who are online can get them if they try update. as said my tv itself is in a remote area, so when I travel to where my tv I don't have access to internet.

0 Likes
4 Replies
ajeee
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Hola
0 Likes
vertago
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

hi

0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
LED and OLED TVs

@vertago There does not seem to be a firmware update posted. Check https://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/?model=N0061295&modelCode=QN77S95DAFXZA 

Also confused how if you don't have internet you would be able to use that link. 

0 Likes
vertago
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Because currently i am not where my tv is located at - my tv itself is in a remote location.

There are firmware updates for sure for this tv, they don't get posted in that link, that's all.

0 Likes