JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung TV Will not connect to internet!

(Topic created: 06-25-2019 12:23 PM)
user1XgP8SQ2HN
Asteroid
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Samsung model UN55KU6600F

The WiFi has worked fine (with minor problems occasionally) until about a week ago now it will not connect.  It shows the 2 network names I currently use on my home network and have tried both at least 15 times.  The passwords ae entered correctly (event tried the WPS option 5 times) still it will not connect.  Any suggestions?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
77 Replies
FWIW
Asteroid
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I just got a long LAN cable and have attached it.  Not to see if the connection drops.  Will report back in a few days.

0 Likes
FWIW
Asteroid
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Update.  It works fine with a wired connection.  Netgear issued new firmware for my Orbi that corrected some dropped connections so I tried going back to wireless and the first night after that it dropped the connection.  Going back to wred worked fine.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Please send the serial number for the television to this PM Link.

0 Likes
abekon
Asteroid
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I have a UN55RU7100FXZA and every time I turn it off it loses the wifi connection and the only way to get it back is to reset the network settings, turn the TV off and then re-enter the WiFi info. It is currently running software version 1303 and says it is up to date. I am desperate to fix this as it is the only device in my house that is having this issue and none of my internet settings have changed.  Please help!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options