JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Silencing TV Speakers When Using Bluetooth Speaker

(Topic created: 04-21-2023 01:23 PM)
sefarlow
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Have a UN55TU8000H TV. Paired with my Apple earpods pro 2 OK, but sound still comes through TV speaker. Is there a way to turn off TV speakers?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can definitely help with getting this set up. There is a way to get this to work with a feature called Multi-output audio. The get this started please make sure your headphones are paired first then, go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Multi-output Audio, and turned this on, after that you will be able to control both audio from the TV and the Bluetooth audio of your headphones. If this does not work please feel free to call in at 1 (800) 726-7864 for further support on this. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can definitely help with getting this set up. There is a way to get this to work with a feature called Multi-output audio. The get this started please make sure your headphones are paired first then, go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Multi-output Audio, and turned this on, after that you will be able to control both audio from the TV and the Bluetooth audio of your headphones. If this does not work please feel free to call in at 1 (800) 726-7864 for further support on this. 

0 Likes