Original topic:

Smart view not working

(Topic created: 11-12-2023 04:45 PM)
userdgc3Zrimbq
Cosmic Ray
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Stopped working. Tv doesn't show I tried everything .I even got it to work once and then it disappeared again

36 Replies
userdgc3Zrimbq
Cosmic Ray
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Samsung told me to try another phone. Seriously....
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
LED and OLED TVs
@userdgc3Zrimbq Welcome to the Samsung Member's Community. I'd be pleased to assist you with resolving the issue with your Samsung Smartview Issue.

1. On your Samsung Television
2. Press The "Settings Button"
3. Go the "General Tab"
4. Select Network
5. Select "Reset Network"

I've personally experienced this on my own Samsung Televison when my Samsung Galaxy Phone could not find my Samsung Television. Even after I've connected to it before. Any time that you encounter this issue. Just reset your Samsung Television Network Settngs. Then your phone should see your Samsung Television again.

Of course you will need to reconnect to your Wi-Fi or Ethernet. But this has worked for me multiple times! I hope that I was able to assist you with resolving your connectivity issue. Please select my answer. Then (the three dots ... in the corner of my answer). "Accepted Solution" Thank you for using the Samsung Member's Community. Thank you!
0 Likes
userdgc3Zrimbq
Cosmic Ray
Options
LED and OLED TVs
I've tried that..still doesn't:(
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Tell me what model your Samsung Television is and what model is your Samsung Galaxy Phone?
0 Likes
userdgc3Zrimbq
Cosmic Ray
Options
LED and OLED TVs
UN55RU7100FXZA and Samsung galaxy s21 plus
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
LED and OLED TVs
On your Samsung UN55RU7100FXZA what is the Firmware Version your Samsung Television say's it has?
0 Likes
userdgc3Zrimbq
Cosmic Ray
Options
LED and OLED TVs
It says 1406?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Okay I know your Samsung UN55RU7100FXZA has the Current Firmware Update. So we can eliminate that as a potential issue. On your Samsung Galaxy S21 what version of Samsung Smartview does your phone say?
0 Likes
userdgc3Zrimbq
Cosmic Ray
Options
LED and OLED TVs
0 Likes