Original topic:

Turn off preview icons showing each selection when navigating with remote UN75TU7000 ?

(Topic created: Monday)
LoneStarNot
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

When I press the remote's [Source] button, then navigate sources on my UN75TU7000FXZA, it shows icons dynamically previewing the content under each selection.  That dramatically slows responses and fills the navigation space with lots of unwanted, distracting icons.  Since I already know where I want to go, showing me icons for things I don't  want just delays and distracts.

How do I turn those preview icons OFF?

0 Likes
5 Replies
Zobb09999
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

1. Press the Home button on your remote.
2. Navigate to Settings
3. Go to General
4. Look for Smart Features or System Manager
5. Disable `Autorun Smart Hub` and `Autorun Last App
6. Find and turn off `Auto Preview` or Preview in the settings.
7. Update your TV firmware under Support Software Update
8. Restart your TV.

0 Likes
LoneStarNot
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Thanks @Zobb09999 ,

'Autorun Smart Hub' was disabled, and I disabled 'Autorun Last App' too -- then restarted.

Sadly, I couldn't find 'Auto Preview' or 'Preview' in the settings -- and couldn't stop the previews.

0 Likes
MrXGeekX
Galaxy
Options
LED and OLED TVs
To turn off the dynamic preview icons on your Samsung UN75TU7000FXZA, press the Home button on your remote, navigate to Settings (gear icon), and select General. Under General, go to Smart Features (or Smart Hub) and turn off options like Autorun Smart Hub and Autorun Last App. Additionally, if available, disable Intelligent Mode under General > Intelligent Mode Settings to reduce unwanted icons and improve navigation responsiveness.
0 Likes
LoneStarNot
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Thanks @MrXGeekX ,

Under General > Smart Features, Autorun Smart Hub was disabled, and I disabled 'Autorun Last App' too -- then restarted.

Sadly, Intelligent Mode  is not available in any of my menus; so I couldn't use that to stop the previews.

0 Likes
MrXGeekX
Galaxy
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Dang
0 Likes