Original topic:

UN55NU6900FXZA SID_NO_SIGNAL ISSUES

(Topic created: a month ago)
Mayehm
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Screenshot 2024-09-18 at 1.17.04 AM.pngI've tried everything I could possible think of in order to fix this, if anyone else has any expert advice I would greatly appreciate it. This issue has been going on for almost 2 weeks now. 

This was purchased 5 years ago at Best Buy. 

PLEASE READ BEFORE OFFERING ADVICE:

I removed all wires that were connected to my TV. 

Yes, I tried turning it on and off again. 

I tried to hard reset my TV by pressing and holding the power button. 

I left my TV unplugged for 48 hours.

I tried connecting my internet through an ethernet cable which obviously didn't work. 

I tried to reset the TV to factory settings by using the secret service menu and it got stuck on the Hospitality tab. 

I bought an antenna to try and scan channels.

I tried to do a software update via USB.

I was able to connect my gaming devices however the sound does not work and picture quality is horrible and heavily tinted green.

I tried to update it multiple times through the settings and it showed me weird symbols during and after the update.

Screenshot 2024-09-18 at 1.20.09 AM.png

Unfortunately the one part of the settings that would help me with this whole mess doesn't work. I get kicked off of the screen no matter how many times i've tried.

Please let me know if you've ever had this issue and now it was resolved. Purchasing a new television really isn't in my budget right now. Appreciate anything and anyone that can help!

0 Likes
4 Replies
OoYORIoO
Sun
Options
LED and OLED TVs

@Mayehm

Thank you for using the Samsung Community and thank you for your question regarding your Samsung Television. I'd like to be of assistance to you with your question. I'll suggest a few potential solutions for you to try.

Since your Samsung Television is in "Hospitality Mode" You will need to go into the Samsung Factory Service Menu. Here is a YouTube Link to change the mode to OFF:

How to Turn OFF Hotel Mode Samsung Smart TV (Hospitality Mode) - YouTube

Once "Hospitality Mode" has been turned OFF. You will then exit the Factory Service Menu. By pressing the Power Button on your Samsung Television.

Assuming that you didn't make additional changes in the Samsung Factory Service Menu. I'll advise then performing a Factory Service Reset from Your Samsung Television Menu.

Here is the webpage with instructions on how to perform a Factory Reset:

Reset your Samsung TV

Samsung Product Support Page:

55" NU6900 Smart 4K UHD TV | Samsung Support CA

If these steps don't resolve the issue with your Samsung Television. I will provide additional information on how to seek Support for your Samsung Television here:

Please contact Samsung Customer Care: 1-800-SAMSUNG

You can find support at Samsung's Website here:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Or if you prefer you can also send a private message with your Information to a Samsung Moderator. @Samsung_Moderator

Thank you for using the Samsung Community and thank you for your question regarding your Samsung Television. Samsung Customer Support is here to assist you. Thank you!

***Additionally, it is highly recommended that you DO NOT USE the Samsung Factory Service Menu. Accessing the Samsung Service Menu. ***WILL VOID*** your Samsung Warranty. I understand that your Samsung Television is not under warranty at this point. However, this statement is for other users who will view this post.***

Furthermore, It sounds like you may be able to untangle the issues you are experiencing right now. However, you will need sort them out step by step.

I wish you good luck and hope that you will resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Mayehm
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

The television isnā€™t in Hospitality mode, itā€™s just stuck on that portion of the service menu. It doesnā€™t allow me to do any of the steps in the video. 

I appreciate you trying to assist! 

KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
LED and OLED TVs
For the No Signal issue, since the source is a TV, can you check if the antenna or cable is properly connected and turned on? Try unplugging the antenna for 30 seconds and then plug it back in.
(You can try different sources from Home > Connected Devices > HDMI or USB-C (PC). If the other sources are working okay, then it's either the antenna port failing or the antenna itself failing.)

Speaking of the weird text strings involving SIDs and COMs, I want to help you resolve it. To do so:
1. Select the All Settings item (from the 123 key) or press the Menu button.
2. Select the string involving General, followed by System Manager.
3. Select the string involving Language.
4. Select your language from the list below.
5. Close the menu.

LIST OF LANGUAGES
While many North American retailers show the OSD language description as only English, Spanish, and French, these are the exact options on Samsung TVs and monitors sold in the same market.
1. English (US)
2. Spanish (Latin America)
3. French (Canada)
4. Estonian
5. Finnish
6. German
7. Greek
8. Hungarian
9. Italian
10. Latvian
11. Lithuanian
12. Norwegian