Original topic:

G4 Samsung odyssey

(Topic created: Tuesday)
Xjojo
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

So I was looking for the best settings for this monitor and a bunch of the videos said to have adaptive sync on and also have the low latency mode on fastest and all that but when I put on adaptive sync everything else turn grey so I have a couple questions. is there a way for my to have adaptive sync on and change the other settings also which one is better, to have adaptive sync on or turn it off then use all the other features and other any settings would also just help!! 

0 Likes
3 Replies
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Monitors and Memory
Are you using a PC or a console with your monitor?
0 Likes
ddaniel51
Red Giant
Options
Monitors and Memory

Read the Menu portion of your User Manual and it will explain which features work together and which don't.

0 Likes
AlenMark701
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

When you enable adaptive sync, it often locks out other settings to optimize performance, which can be frustrating. Generally, it's best to keep adaptive sync on for smoother visuals, especially in gaming. However, if you notice issues or want to tweak settings like low latency, you might have to turn it off temporarily to adjust them.

Try experimenting with the settings while adaptive sync is off, then turn it back on to see if the performance meets your needs. Ultimately, itā€™s about finding the right balance that works for you! click here for further information.

0 Likes