Original topic:

LC49RG90SSNXZA Glitchy Distortion

(Topic created: 12-08-2022 05:24 PM)
heeki
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

Greetings,

I got my CRG49 last July, and it has for the most part worked very well until about 2-3 weeks ago. I get a band of artifacts in a column just off the center (first picture) when the monitor is on but the computer is off. I then get a lot of distortion when a computer is turned on (second picture). I have tried changing cables (different DisplayPort cables, swapped to HDMI) and have two different computers. The issue appears even without the computer turned on. The issue also appears to affect the on-screen display. I have upgraded firmware to m-RG949CCPA-1001.1 as well.

Anyone else have this issue? How do I resolve? Do I need to open a service ticket to have someone come to do a physical repair? I'm unfortunately out of the 12 month warranty but will pay for a service technician to repair it if that's indeed the resolution. Thoughts or guidance?

Picture1:
crg49_off_state.jpg

Picture2:crg49_on_state.jpg

Cheers.
Heeki

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

With this happening even after you trying some troubleshooting steps, this is going to require service. You can use the following link to locate a service center near you: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/