JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Large 3" and 2" Dark Circles with aura, appeared suddenly on monitor screen.. and will not clear

(Topic created: 04-24-2023 11:41 AM)
SteveM001
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

20230422_080358 (2).jpg

These blotches appeared on the monitor screen mysteriously yesterday.   They have a shimmering aura around them but are otherwise black, with occasional colors emeshed. 

Monitor is a Samsung MultiSync Syncmaster XL3270HD LCD monitor.  It has been reliable for several years and only just had this happen. 

Any idea what it is and whether I can fix it?

Thank you,

Steve

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can see how this can be frustrating with your monitor having display issues like this. I would recoomend making sure this is occuring on all soruces and with another device connected to the monitor. If this is still occuring then this will require service. Depending on your warranty you will have a few options. 

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.

0 Likes