Original topic:

M5 24" Pedestal Base Screw Size

(Topic created: 06-28-2022 01:45 PM)
userPh0OTNSCHN
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hi,

I have an M5 24" smart monitor.  I took the base off to use a VESA mount, but now I need to put the base back on.  Unfortunately, I can't find the screws for the base to connect to the bottom of the monitor.

What is the size of the two screws to connect the base to the bottom of the monitor?

thanks.

7 Replies
Options
Monitors and Memory
Got the full model number of that monitor?
0 Likes
userPh0OTNSCHN
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

Model S24AM506NN

Model Code LS24AM506NNXZA

Type No S24AM506N

Thanks!

0 Likes
Options
Monitors and Memory
Oh wait, it's just vesa mount. Go to best buy and tell them you need short vesa screws. The thread sizes are all the same, it's just the length that varies and you just need the short ones.
Options
Monitors and Memory
If you want specifics, the screws are M4. Most likely 8mm in length.
0 Likes
userPh0OTNSCHN
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

I am reposting as previous answer marked solution isn't verified by me  and with addition of model number.

I have an M5 24" smart monitor.

Model S24AM506NN

Model Code LS24AM506NNXZA

Type No S24AM506N

I took the base off to use a VESA mount, but now I need to put the base back on.  Unfortunately, I can't find the screws for the base to connect to the bottom of the monitor.

What is the size of the two screws to connect the base to the bottom of the monitor?

userPh0OTNSCHN
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

The M4x8 screw suggested as the solution in the previous post is wrong.  That size does not fit, it is too large in diameter. And M3 is too small.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. I recommend reaching out to Samsungparts.com They can also be reached at 1-800-627-4368