JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My Samsung g4 monitor has the input lag option greyed out

(Topic created: 07-29-2024 08:32 AM)
Xjojo
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

So I have a ps5 and a pc, when I’m on the pc all the settings work but on ps5 I can’t use the option called low input lag. 

image.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! From what I could find this option will not work under the following conditions.

― This menu is not available when FreeSync is enabled.
This menu is not available when Refresh Rate is set to 120Hz / 144Hz 
― This menu is not available when Refresh Rate is set to 60Hz / 100Hz / 165Hz (C34G5*T* model only.) (in DisplayPort mode).
― If the refresh rate of the PC is different from the setting for Refresh Rate on the product, the function may not be supported.

Also from what I was seeing to that with it on PS5 that HDR can affect it working too. I would recommend making sure that HDR is turned off on your PS5.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! From what I could find this option will not work under the following conditions.

― This menu is not available when FreeSync is enabled.
This menu is not available when Refresh Rate is set to 120Hz / 144Hz 
― This menu is not available when Refresh Rate is set to 60Hz / 100Hz / 165Hz (C34G5*T* model only.) (in DisplayPort mode).
― If the refresh rate of the PC is different from the setting for Refresh Rate on the product, the function may not be supported.

Also from what I was seeing to that with it on PS5 that HDR can affect it working too. I would recommend making sure that HDR is turned off on your PS5.