Original topic:

Neo G7 43inch keeps connecting to unknown bluetooth speaker

(Topic created: 01-02-2024 03:15 AM)
exp3rts
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

hi,

after turning on my neo g7 automatically connects to an unknown bluetooth speaker "jbl live 400bt". ive never paired with that jbl speaker and i dont own one. weirdly, when i go into the settings to see the connected devices, the list is empty. also sometimes it shows me that this source is not connected.

how can i fix this or turn bluetooth on my neo g7 off? im not using it all anyways.

thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! That is strange that it is connecting to the Bluetooth speaker. Just want to make sure that this is not happening on the PC itself correct? And happening on the monitor? 

Also to add or remove please go to the following if possible: connected Devices > Connection Guide > Audio Device > Bluetooth

If none of this helps then I would recommend factory resetting the monitor to get rid of it. Just remember to take a picture of any settings that you may have changed. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! That is strange that it is connecting to the Bluetooth speaker. Just want to make sure that this is not happening on the PC itself correct? And happening on the monitor? 

Also to add or remove please go to the following if possible: connected Devices > Connection Guide > Audio Device > Bluetooth

If none of this helps then I would recommend factory resetting the monitor to get rid of it. Just remember to take a picture of any settings that you may have changed.