JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Odyssey G7 32" Screen Detaching

(Topic created: 12-19-2021 03:45 PM)
ItsKoda
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

Got my G7 about a month ago and I noticed a bright white line at the top of the QLED panel, stood up and noticed that the adhesive is dissolving and the display is beginning to detach, right now its not the biggest deal, I've tried pushing it back in but it slowly comes out again.

Given a few more weeks and I wouldn't be surprised if half the display is hanging off.

Would warranty replace it at its current stage?

20211220_093332.jpg

6 Replies
Solution
Satru
Comet
Options
Monitors and Memory
One month ago go back to the store, or check in samsung support website register with serial and model and will know the warranty you have.
0 Likes
userEnspMV6r3p
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

i got the same problem ...

0 Likes
userfXNDPn82KN
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

I have the same issue too. Leaving here as this is shoddy workmanship and is covered under warranty, unlike the suggestion from the Samsung rep in Australia...

0 Likes
userjzp0QOMCrF
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

I have the same issue, did the warranty fix the issue? or did the issue just come back again?

0 Likes
userb0oSGjxfbh
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

So i also have the same issue what is the solution i didnt get it ? 

Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter

Send Message to Moderator

If your unit is out of warranty and you would like to receive quotes on service/labor from an Authorized Service Center near you, please visit:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location