JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

ViewFinity S65 Ultra Model number LS34C650TANXGO

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
GingerV
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

windows is unable to find my built in webcam. I have done all the updates and downloaded the device set up for this model and windows still gives me error code 0xa00f4244 no cameras are attached.

I can't even find the camera in device manager, updated settings for permissions etc. restarted open and close the pop up camera open close camera app, used window's troubleshooter.

I am at my wit's end! please someone help.

Ginger

0 Likes
JUMP TO SOLUTION
15 Replies
GingerV
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

No it does not recognize the keyboard. The Service usb does work for thumb drive to perform updates, but the 3.0 usb just below does not recognize my keyboard when plugged in. when the keyboard is connected to pc it works or even to my external usb hub .

0 Likes
ddaniel51
Red Giant
Options
Monitors and Memory

Ok, you have a  communications problem with the USB system, not a camera problem.

Which cable are you using to connect the monitor USB ports and is the pc at minimum a version 3.0 USB?

0 Likes
GingerV
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

the monitor is connected to my pc with hdmi cable and my pc is new:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CXPNHHNW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

0 Likes
Solution
ddaniel51
Red Giant
Options
Monitors and Memory

You need to  connect a USB port from the  pc to the monitor.  Try using the type B USB cable that came with the monitor.

GingerV
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

Well Red Giant, don't I feel silly! It is working now, I guess I was so used to having an All in One. The instructions showed the cable, but said to connect to a laptop! 

It is working great, thanks so much for your time and patience.WIN_20241006_14_54_48_Pro.jpg

0 Likes
ddaniel51
Red Giant
Options
Monitors and Memory

Quite welcome.