News and Announcements

Calling All Gamers

SamsungAlix
Comet
Options

Gamers (forum) .png

Whether you’re like me and constantly get stuck in tough dungeon mazes, want to share your thoughts on a new game in your rotation, or just want to humbly brag about your latest achievement, we’ve got the group for you. If you’re into gaming, it’s definitely worth checking out.

Head here and join the conversation.

Some quick do’s and don’ts for the group:

DO:

• Join conversations with topics you’re familiar with or interested in.
  • Guide others to threads that might interest them.
  • Make sure the pictures, screenshots, and videos you’re posting fit the thread.
  • Be courteous of other users.
  • Each user is on their own level.
  • Report spam or scammers.

DON’T:

• Post illegal gaming tips or hacks. Sorry not sorry, it’s the law.
  • Share imagery without proper credit to the originator.
  • Post comments or with inappropriate language or discrimination.
  • Put down others’ accomplishments. Play nice.
  • Post any solicitations or advertisements.

And most importantly GLHF! I hope to see you all there!

44 Comments
userCNfh99akcr
Constellation
Options

I like Samsung Galaxy and I want the 10 Plus

SamsungMaya
Cosmic Ray
Options

Nice choice @userCNfh99akcr! Get all the details you need and order the Galaxy S10+, here.

promoocodes
Constellation
Options

I already have samsung Galaxy S8 But I also need S10+ to enhance my gaming experience.

user8UMqepSJsT
Constellation
Options

I really like samsung s10 plus. It's wonderful.

AhmadBRO
Astronaut
Options

I like samsung game, fast and best experiences. 

SamsungMaya
Cosmic Ray
Options

You're in luck @promoocodes, the Galaxy S10+ won't let you down. Get details on ordering here and check out available trade-in options, here.

SamsungMaya
Cosmic Ray
Options

Glad to hear it, @user8UMqepSJsT. What's your favorite feature?

SamsungMaya
Cosmic Ray
Options

You've got that right @AhmadBRO! Do you have a go-to mobile game?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options

Samsung case LED light not working drama is software problem it's not support that case lights not working and time and messages the reason is software problem this application now it's not working anymore to support this phone how to back

userSjo9gGqocO
Constellation
Options

I have an issue, and I believe this is the best contact I could find to resolve it. My sister has the S10, and a literal stranger took it from her, and claimed the Ikonik bundle on it. Is it possible to revert the purchase?

userMAzu8pJ5zN
Constellation
Options

despite being loyal to apple for 5 years ,got this exciting s10 , no doubt works great

flawless , good camera 

but one thing there's one main freaking thing that is making me goin crazy , this phone regurarly shows moisture detection error notification even though my phone's not been exposed to water , not at all. 

Had my presentation this day, had my battery running low , thinking to charge in car but out of no where pops up this error again , i missed my presentation , my data , my address because of this ridiclous error.

Samsung_xXNj6Ac
Astronaut
Options

Hi, guys & gals. I have an s8 also. What do you guys think if I told Samsung that I would get get "Samsung" tattooed anywhere they'd like me to for a Note 10+? Any opinions??

Aragost
Constellation
Options

Any word on a Fortnite skin for the Note 10? 

userIkjyMexU8D
Asteroid
Options
hello all, I have a question for anyone who can help me. My grandson wants to get the ikonit skin for fornite on my note 10 plus. So my question is can I get it on the note 10 plus?
trapjackson069
Asteroid
Options

I bought a 2019 Qled Tv to game on bcuz Freesync seemed like the best way to go but I’ve had nothing but issues. Freesync on my set is unplayable it creates super bright blue Coronas in dark areas of the screen from the over aggressive overdrive and with numerous attempts to get some sort of answer or resolution I’ve finally given up. Sad bcuz other than gaming the picture was pretty impressive. But I found a lot of alternatives that are a lot cheaper without Freesync with just as fast of a respose time and similar input lag.

user1f25QGRp9V
Constellation
Options

hello samsung, i would love it if you guys bring your own mouse for gaming. love your products.

userDCr7m43thk
Constellation
Options

Hello guys,

I can’t purchase anything in fortnite store, no vbucks and no bundles. When I go there there’s literally nothing just “no offers available” message.

Does anyone know what do I do

F629CDAC-00AA-440F-A9C3-EC2EEC735A00.jpeg

_unknown
Constellation
Options

Love my new S10e. I'm still in my baby steps in android since this is my first time having one and I never regret it.

userAgiawAtiVK
Astronaut
Options

Why is the s10e exynos version so bad. It keeps lagging. I want samsung to fix this or give me a refund or change it with a snapdragon.

userVHm8boB2qV
Constellation
Options

valid fortnite game for country KOSOVO  PLZZZ SAMSUNG PLZZZZ

usernN7HrKLQKx
Astronaut
Options

I have the Galaxy S7 Edge but I am unable to get the Fortnite Glow Skin, the problem is possibly the fact that I live in a small country called Maldives and it is not available there. I feel that that is very unfair and we Maldivians should have the opportunity to feel what others feel in the community. Also every time I start up Fortnite Mobile an error "E9259/9002/com.epicgames.fortnite" appears. Can I have a solution please. @SamsungAlix  

MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options

@usernN7HrKLQKx We recommend that you reach out to Epic games in regards to your error code you are receiving. 

TheDaniel
Comet
Options

Anyone playing the new Call of Duty Mobile?

JonCastejon81
Constellation
Options

Do you earn any rewards for joining groups?

Joseph_Bischoff
Asteroid
Options

I wish my Samsung Galaxy A50 can run fortnite 

Samsung_gKAwVSH
Constellation
Options

I'm trying to claim my hundred dollars on ingame items in fortnite but says I need to register but I keep registering and it says already registered but still doesn't work

userGRX61WU5zn
Astronaut
Options

I'm sorry to ask, but will the Galaxy Skin promotion return to the US/UK anytime in the future? 

MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options

@userGRX61WU5zn We can't speculate on promotions that may or may not happen in the future. However, if we do bring back the Galaxy Skin promotion we will make an announcement about it being available. 

Luevano2329
Constellation
Options

I'm kind of in a predicament. I logged on to my Fortnite account and I found out that I got some items taken away. So I contacted Epic asking what happened. They said that my items were refunded. They also said it was requested by Samsung, even though I haven't purchased any item from my Samsung account.  I only purchased stuff on my Switch. I need help contacting someone who specializes in this stuff and ask why this refund was requested.

Arkham1
Astronaut
Options

Would be nice if we could use our console controller 

userbYXfcvBc8n
Asteroid
Options

why Smsung flagship of 2019 - Note 10 + do not support Sony controllers? is that a joke ? I cant lugh about.

Samsung know about months and do no enything.

Whats wrong with Samsung?

APKMODI
Astronaut
Options

I love Samsung, now I'm playing games with Note 10+, it's a great experience for Android mobile phones
I can still play the apk mod  game and it still works very well

jaimescott
Astronaut
Options

I use Samsung for gaming, as an athlete my two favorite tasks are drinking different Gatorade flavors and tracking my sports progress on Samsung because it has all the builtin tools.

DarthRidiculous
Cosmic Ray
Options

I have an s9 plus, and I don't plan to upgrade until my phone quits on me.For gaming, I use emulators, and remote play  and have only minor issues with lag on one app. I just do regular maintenance, close out apps, use the ad blockers they'll save battery and memory, when browsing. The audio quality is tops as well. I use sound assistant along with the music app. Ive learned how to use these phones as I've gone, one major thing is to leave plenty of space on the internal memory. Get a fast speed sd card with enough space for your needs.

userQRPC9FTv9B
Constellation
Options

why Smsung flagship of 2019 - Note 10 + do not support Sony controllers? 

WhatsApp Status Funny

Life Status In English

userSnvTxhF1e8
Astronaut
Options

I like s10+

JoshQ
Sun
Options

You can never go wrong with Gaming on a Samsung device!

Bryan321
Cosmic Ray
Options

Dear @userIkjyMexU8D

of course, you can. For your reference please check this,

https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/games/fortnite/redeem-outfits/

userMAFQ513Aow
Constellation
Options

I am sharing the best games I have played on Android and Samsung.

https://myfirstandroid.com/best-games-for-android/

https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-of-the-best-games-for-Android

Comment your favourite games

USER_NSAL3
Constellation
Options

problem with fps drop on Note 10 Snapdragon. After 15 min when phone rich 40c fps droo from 60 to 54 fps, and then have micro stuttering/lagging. Before on A9 fps was steady all the time, and now after update to A10 problem come. I do hard reset and clean install of the game but was the same. Can Samsung fix this with some update or something. I have pay 1000e for this device. My friend have Black Shark 2 with same cpu/gpu and on the same settings hold 60 fps.

Vee2020
Constellation
Options

Love the note 10 plus but not happy with the super fast changing that was shown is not there anymore but someone on here I forgot the tagers name sorry but if you put a  Regular fast charging why when the screen is on to keep the percentage shows white if you put the super fast charging wanted the deck came with the foam the 25 W when the screen is on and no to percent a circle shows blue overall gaming on here is great LOVE THIS PHONE!!!!!!

userXJWV56KTno
Constellation
Options

Samsung case LED light not working drama is software problem it's not support that case lights not working here and time and best automatic watches under 5000 for messages the reason is software problem this application now it's not working anymore to support this phone how to back

userJSPHtPYwGg
Constellation
Options

I use Samsung for gaming as an athlete my two favorite tasks are drinking different Gatorade flavors and tracking my sports progress on Samsung because it has all the built-in tools.

About the Author
Hello! This is Bryan. I completed my study from Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467, United States on Marketing. A few of my core marketing skills are highlighted below, Digital marketing, SEO strategies, Content Building (e-books, Slideshare, Blogs, Graphics Design), SMM, Event Coordination, Market Research. By the way, I pride myself on distributing the right information to the common people because it drives better results.