Options
Note10

Who here is desperate for this new update and can't wait😤😤

1,828 Replies
Juanaman
Comet
Options
Note10

Just be patient will 100% get android final build by 2020 Google has confirmed this

0 Likes
Godless0rigins
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

CtrZThis Huawei phones run Android, they ju ust dont have some google services like the playstore and gmail . Huawei flagships that came after the note have already been updated to stable versions of Android 10 . Huawei nate 30 pro released just a few weeks after the note and also has the Huawei skin oontop already has Android 10.

0 Likes
CtrlZThis
Comet
Options
Note10

@Godless0rigins wrote:

CtrZThis Huawei phones run Android, they ju ust dont have some google services like the playstore and gmail . Huawei flagships that came after the note have already been updated to stable versions of Android 10 . Huawei nate 30 pro released just a few weeks after the note and also has the Huawei skin oontop already has Android 10.

The Mate30 does look like a good phone but those Google services like Gmail and the Play store are um...kind of a big deal no?  And those  lower end phones that you mentioned that run Android 10, do they also have samsungs one UI 2 already?  Honest question because I dont concern myself over devices that I dont have.

However I would be willing to guess that they don't have many of the features that our Note10's have.  I guess if you're more concerned about the latest and greatest OS and UI, maybe any one of those device might suit you better. 

I'm not trying to dissuade you from our amazing device, but maybe you should focus on the amazing things you have, and be patient for the things coming.  You wont have to wait long and when it drops, you'll have the best of the best in all regards!

0 Likes
Godless0rigins
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

At this point i don't even want the beta , just want the stable update. Ppl that bought 500 dollar phones are on the latest iteration of android and my $1000+ devices is on an old flava of android .

0 Likes
Derrickguy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

This post doesnt make one bit of sense and its inaccurate

0 Likes
Godless0rigins
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

Instaed of the verge statement, you can point out the inaccuracies and the the parts that make no sense. Otherwise i jabe no idea what you're talking about

0 Likes
Godless0rigins
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

You didn't point out to any inaccuracy .

Google services are kinda a big deal to someone that uses them . I've been a mote user since the note 2 and use Samsung's version of apps like Samsung internet instead of chrome , i get most of my apps from galacu appstore , if they dont have it i just sideload from apkmirror . The only google apps i use is the playstore and photos but can do without them .

Note 10 plus has less features than previous notes that costed less and were truly the swiss knife of phones. Half of the features you speak of most users dont use them more than three times a lot of the times .

Its Android baby and Huawei phones can simply sideload those google apps anytime . They dont have those features same as the note is missing some other features than other flagships dont have like the 90hz display , 3D facial recognition , infrared and MH a VR rnnnd .

0 Likes
CtrlZThis
Comet
Options
Note10

@Godless0rigins wrote:

You didn't point out to any inaccuracy .

Google services are kinda a big deal to someone that uses them . I've been a mote user since the note 2 and use Samsung's version of apps like Samsung internet instead of chrome , i get most of my apps from galacu appstore , if they dont have it i just sideload from apkmirror . The only google apps i use is the playstore and photos but can do without them .

Note 10 plus has less features than previous notes that costed less and were truly the swiss knife of phones. Half of the features you speak of most users dont use them more than three times a lot of the times .

Its Android baby and Huawei phones can simply sideload those google apps anytime . They dont have those features same as the note is missing some other features than other flagships dont have like the 90hz display , 3D facial recognition , infrared and MH a VR rnnnd .

I use to do the same, sideload apps. Before I bought Samsungs for myself, I was strictly a Google Nexus user and rooted them all and my favorite was my last one, the 6p by Huawei. Being in the States, it's likely that I'm not buying another Huawei. Even as attractive as they are, I'm not interested in the need to sideload apps to get semi full functionality.  The 90hz display I really dont care about like the facial recognition, and infrared.  Dont use em 

You mentioned the apps I mentioned, saying people don't use them more than 3 times.  Do you consider the percentage of people that bought this device 3 months ago that dont understand why they're getting security updates monthly and why their brand new device that they finally figured out and love is about to get a new OS and look (UI)?  Its quite high.  I work with and live with people that are ok with it but it's because I've explained the whys and they see me getting 2 new phones every year  Wiping them every month just to play with it and constantly come to me asking how to do things with their phones.  Most people are not tech savy like yourself or me.   They certainly arent here demanding a beta release or threatening to go to apple if they dont get it!  The arrogance in that is almost humorous. 

I'm good with discussions about it, but having developed themes for BlackBerry for years and building web sites for theme developers for years, it just reminds me of the days that I needed beta testers.  They tested to help me make sure the things I built worked for everyone on all devices.  I guess I'm use to ....well a more understanding group of people that truly knew what it took to develop things. Seems like folks here think Samsung and Pals are in the coffee room and forgot to hit the make it happen button to please everyone else so they can show off to their friends that they've got it first.  

I'm willing to bet half of people that get the beta OS wont report back except to complain about a bug and then they will mainly whine about it instead of giving a bug report so developers can see what's going on and fix it.  They just download and run if things work well without feedback.  The feedback is important.  More important than that how impressed and jealous your friends are that you got it first. 

Honestly it's more harmful to Samsung or any developer to have that type of user testing beta.  Because yes, tweeting and social word of mouth does have an impact and if you were the developer would you want someone that demands and whines testing something for you?Only to threaten to tell everyone how bad they think you are at what you do rather than test your product and help you find the bugs that you missed and fix them? Then you can release the final product on the world and its then a good product not only because you built an amazing product, but also because you had mature professional and reliable beta testers!  

That's the beta testers I wanted and had, I didnt release betas to demanding, threatening and whiny people.  I wish that happened here.   I just think people should frequently put themselves in other people's shoes 

0 Likes
Godless0rigins
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

Not to mention they cost far less

0 Likes
Droids4life
Constellation
Options
Note10

Is the beta 10 update available yet for the note series?