Options
Note10

No not yet

0 Likes
Samsung_skGLtW6
Astronaut
Options
Note10

How I can suscribe yo beta yo get Ui 2 and Android 10? Any one ?

Uacolon
Asteroid
Options
Note10

)l

NINO1171
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Il still waiting 2 I have T-Mobile

Uacolon
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Not out yet ...for USA if im. Not mistaken.i my self am looking at the the members app daily for the notification

El_Jeffe
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Unlocked Note10+ and no joy after 2 weeks. These are the reasons people leave Samsung and move to Apple or Pixel, Samsung doesn't deliver as they say they will. I've gotten the Apple iOS beta on release date globally everytime. If Samsung cant manage a global release of the beta perhaps they need to reconsider having one at all. Big disappointment after purchasing the unlocked version directly from Samsung with the hope they'd deliver as promised.

Farry
Astronaut
Options
Note10

I have unlocked note 10 and disappointed not getting one UI update

0 Likes
Rebuiltearth
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

@El_Jeffe If you think it's that simple you don't understand software. Apple and Google both release OS updated with major bugs that take a while to fix, even after the update goes from beta to GR. That's a huge problem. Samsung tends to do a beta when known issues are resolved and doesn't send updates to GR without patching every bug they can. Far better strategy, it just annoys people that dont understand tech.

Samsung_zI5J21u
Astronaut
Options
Note10

In your settings do you have a One UI Program tab? I was fiddling with allowing permissions in Samsung Apps like Bixby. After recently becoming a Member for the Beta and I was just sent give the ability to register for the program on my home screen of Members.

0 Likes
Guamaniac
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Out for s10 according to customer service today

0 Likes