Note10

Who here is desperate for this new update and can't wait😤😤

1,828 Replies
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Note10

@DRodz wrote:

It's been like 2 weeks since the release in Germany....when is the US,unlocked gonna get it?

@DRodz 

Monitor the welcome page, it should have a post when beta is ready:

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-to-the-Community/ct-p/Welcome-to-the-Community

0 Likes
Samsung_CqBMZuJ
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Just got a note 10 plus and was told you could register for the android 10 beta here but I see no banner or notification

knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Note10

The beta has not yet been released but you are correct, as soon as it is available you would register through the Members app.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user64oEfBIM1s
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Dude it's been out for like two weeks in Germany lol. Not sure if it's coming to the US note 10. They keep saying it will buy why TF is it three weeks late?

userSArEJRYW2a
Constellation
Options
Note10

Can I do the One UI 2 beta on my note 10 plus?

0 Likes
Options
Note10

@userSArEJRYW2a 

As long as your device is unlocked from Samsung you will be able to join the beta.

That being said, the beta hasn't been released in the US yet.

If I helped you out please like the post. If I fixed your issue press "✓ Accept as Solution".
0 Likes
Rage5676
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Anything on the sign up for the United States beta unlock Note 10 plus

0 Likes
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note10

@Rage5676 At the moment they are no Official Word for when the Beta will be released in the US all I can say is keep checking the Samsung Member app for all future updates on the Beta for the Note 10

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
Rage5676
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Thank you ... I was thinking that

0 Likes
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note10

Your welcome anything to help 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
0 Likes