cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Halo

Re: One UI

The report is by years end or early 2020. They are trying to fix bugs that were found in the s series

Highlighted
Astronaut

Yes

Highlighted
Asteroid

Ok, guess ill be waiting. Thank you everyone for the info!

Highlighted
Astronaut

Only people with Unlocked Note 10 and Note 10+'s can register for the One UI Beta. Those who got theirs from Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, etc. can't register for the One UI Beta.

Highlighted
Astronaut

So Carrier Note 10 users should get it when they officially release One UI 2.0 which might be early 2020.

Highlighted

I too am waiting for the 1 ui 2.0 android 10. Now I dont know what to do, I am using my backup Samsung account so I can view, reply, post on the Samsung Members community board. My main Samsung account, the Samsung Members board doesn't show community board, I cant reply to one's post. I tried clearing memory, deleting my Samsung account from my phone, uninstalled the app restart my phone installed the app signed in with my main account. The only way that I am able to see the board is for me to sign into Samsung account with a different account. I cannot change accounts, because I have way too many Samsung products and services, SmartThings, hubs, buttons, outlets, bulbs, tvs, phones, tablets and all of my pics and vids backup into samsungs cloud. I guess I'm gonna have to call samgund app support.

Highlighted

One ui

The beta is finished cant get it anymore.when would it be available to download?

Highlighted
Astronaut

One ui beta

It showed and hit register and did everything then it disappeared before I can do the download on my note 10+ (unlocked).

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: One ui beta

@Samsung_OXkfQqT go to software updates and try checking for new updates. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: One ui beta

Tried that and there was nothing there