JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

A53 5G Screen freeze and then phone restarts

(Topic created: 03-10-2024 06:13 AM)
Prashant215
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I purchased A53 5G phone around 20 month back. It worked fine in warranty period.

Now of sudden phone started freezing in between and restarting. Some Tiime I can see a line coming on Screen as week when it freeze.

It's really frustrating when such expensive phone start troubling just after warranty period is over.

Need solution please.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Hey there! I'm very sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your A53. If you're located in India, however, then your local Samsung Community will be better able to assist you. These specific forums are for products purchased in the US.

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/India/ct-p/in?page=1&tab=recent_topics

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Prashant215
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Just to add I shown this mobile to service center, they updated software on phone but issue not resolved.  Then service person told problem is with motherboard ad cost will be around 14K Indian rupee. A huge cost to be paid just after warranty.

0 Likes
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Hey there! I'm very sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your A53. If you're located in India, however, then your local Samsung Community will be better able to assist you. These specific forums are for products purchased in the US.

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/India/ct-p/in?page=1&tab=recent_topics
0 Likes
Twobuck40
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Same happened on US model.
All they want to do is replace system board.
It's a single component failure. Maybe an independent phone repair shop can fix otherwise may as well get new phone
0 Likes