Original topic:

Can't access Enterprise workspace Galaxy A54

(Topic created: 02-20-2024 08:03 PM)
sxpxmx13
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I just bought aGalaxy A54 brand new from Metro by T-Mobile and came with Enterprise and Google Workspace  loaded up and theres apparently a Admin involved too.  I cant access, any of the 4 plus third party file sharing apps, and the stalker has access to my phone connectivity. I have the dual sim version, which i dont really need, but both sims are functional and are being used. Im not on anyones team, or enterprise, this is not a company phone, or work related device. Im not in school, nor part of a study group. This is my own personal phone, and none of the privacy or security functions are working as they should.  I have a spoofed version of both the Galaxy and Play stores, so the apps are canary or dev versions.  I need this matter taken care of ASAP.  I know that Im not the only person this has happened too, whats my cause of action before filing fraud charges?

0 Likes
7 Replies
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I suggest you go to where you bought your phone.
sxpxmx13
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Ive tried they act like nothing is wrong, but I do honestly beleive that, the problem originates from the local store. Because they would rather argue than take care of the problem.  I mean every Google product clearly says its Workspace, and all the Enterprise apps are set up and running. And there are hidden apps and files blocked by my "Admin"   how much more blatent can it possibly get. And the apps are sharing with someone other than me.  Theres a direct trail to the people involved, Im just trying to cut them a break but they are giving me no alternative.  I have 5 phones all set the same way, its obvious but annoying. My choice is being made for me

Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Who is the direct trail involved?

Can you take a screenshot of your admin page ?
0 Likes
sxpxmx13
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

No but i can show where all the Enterprise apps are set up, I can show where the Share it app, and files are. I can show there are two sim running. I can show, that my Google products are Workspace versions, i can show where Im denied access to certain apps and filed by "my Admin" I can show in the recovery logs, when my phone is accessed by other devices, i can show the other devices, and ip addys of the other devices in my network, i can show 3rd party apps i never downloaded, but are embedded now, and unaccessable by me, i can show redirected phone numbers, I can show all the acciunt recovery emails that i get, i can give a list of email accounts taken over by others, that i can no longer access, i can show accounts made using my name, that i never made, using email addys that i never made...  those all lead to somewhere, right? Even if using a VPN, i can give the missing info by pointing out the offending networks...

0 Likes
SkmoBumpin
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I've been going thru this exact thing for almost 7yrs now, I know the dude, he's a lover who I tried to help have a better life, but somewhere he turned on me and has been hacking 9 phones now. He's using the SPDE.env.version & SPDE.BUILD.SIGNATURE to monitor all my actions. There is a live tool bar so the second I type something he's notified & watches everything I do. He uses my accounts & my name, he denied doing it but gave me his wifi password so I wouldn't use up all my data, the myths Murtha fukka has the exact IP address. He's replaced ALL my stock Apps & OP with malware infected copies of ALL system apps. I need help getting him outta my phones. Anyone who can help me?
0 Likes
realaud
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I would suggest creating new accounts from a device not connected to any of your own. Perhaps a new phone? I believe you can create new accounts on setup.  Do not restore any backup from a previous device, start everything from scratch.  Either switch providers or drop your current phone number and get a new number. Only share the new number with people you trust. Create a new email account. Don't use any of your old passwords. If you can access your current accounts, you should change the passwords and deactivate them--from a clean device (not your own).  Why haven't you contacted the police in 7 years?

It's a cumbersome, time-consuming process, but if you want your stalker gone, it's the only way.

0 Likes
realaud
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Can you return the phone? How brand new is it?  If you can return it, I would suggest doing that and then go buy a carrier unlocked phone from anywhere else.  I got a good deal on my A54 from Amazon.  Also, I would suggest finding another Metro/T-Mobile store and see if you can get different answers - or stay away from the store completely and dial 611 from your phone to call customer service directly.

How can both SIMs be active if you are only paying for one number? If the e-sim is active, see what happens when you remove the physical sim.

0 Likes