JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Do the Galaxy A11 have a QR Code scanner?

(Topic created: 10-26-2020 07:19 PM)
JaimeLGuthrie78
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

i am not very tech savvy...was wondering if anyone knows whether or not the Galaxy A11 has a qr code scanner? do i need a separate app? or if the offices got 1 built-in... how do i use it?

thanks so much

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices

The Galaxy A11 does indeed have a QR scanner built into Microsoft office as well as the camera. However, this article shows there are no settings for it to be turned off or on in the camera app, it's just on by default. The article states the option for QR scanning can also be found in your Quick Panel: https://www.devicesfaq.com/en/read-qr-codes/samsung-galaxy-a11?fbclid=IwAR2H9bsDuZEYUjUwh590FYAPOMUP...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

11 Replies
userFlbtytOqNX
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Yes it does. Go to your camera app, the tap the settings icon (a gear) in the top left, then find the setting that says "Scan QR codes". Make sure the switch to the right of that is blue, if not tap it to turn on the setting. Now, when you point your phone at a QR code, it should scan.

0 Likes
JaimeLGuthrie78
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

i don't see that setting at all in my camera settings. not sure if i can upload a screenshot here to show you...

userFlbtytOqNX
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
userKauYrRZ3hg
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
That option is not available. Brand new A11 with the updated phone sw.
Marsman55
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Under what setting is the "Scan QR codes" setting found? I own an A11 and can't find it anywhere. 

JaimeLGuthrie78
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

thanks so much

0 Likes
BFrye
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi! Were you able to get the QR codes to read? I've reviewed the recommended article but there I can't find an option for "Intelligent Features" or toggle option for QR codes on mg phone within the Camera Settings

JaimeLGuthrie78
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

i actually found a QR code scanner built-in to a system app, Microsoft Office. i never could find any of the camera settings posted above.

userZpYzSHwMQk
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

my voice mail won't let me check it

0 Likes