Original topic:

Does anyone use Google messages app?

(Topic created: 03-18-2024 12:22 PM)
rondpooh
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Do anyone on here use the Google messaging app or do you guys just use the Samsung messaging app 

10 Replies
Pointmanipo
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Google
0 Likes
rondpooh
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I been using the Samsung app
02XII
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Google. I've been using samsung since the first galaxy. So, I wanted to use something different, and it works so wonderfully
rondpooh
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
OK I just downloaded on my Android I heard it was new features on there
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Other Mobile Devices
To get the best experience from Google Messages, open a message, tap on your profile top right corner, scroll down to settings, open settings, tap on RCS chats, and turn it on. It might ask to verify your number for first-time users, it can take up to 5 minutes to activate. You will now have between Android to Android using GOOGLE messages, read receipts, typing indicators, reactions, plus many more features.
Halii
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I've been using Samsung messaging for almost two year. I was frustrated with their features. So I switched to Google messaging and I loves it. Never go back to Samsung messaging app.
rondpooh
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Thanks
0 Likes
Halii
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You're welcome. Another positive the about Google messaging that you can use on the browser internet which it is really nice.
0 Likes
AI4GK-Dan
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
As much as I really detest Google, I've found that their messaging app simply is better than Samsung's. I especially like the RCS chat. (I'd rather use Samsung, but until it catches up....
0 Likes