JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

The BlackRapid Wander Phone Tether Tab prevents a good seal at bottom of phone using the Haze Case A54 5G

(Topic created: 08-11-2023 04:21 PM)
gegphotojr
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices

The BlackRapid Wander Phone Tether Tab prevents a good seal at bottom of phone using the Haze Case A54 5G. Has anyone found a work-around?

BlackRapid Wander Bundle and Tether Tab

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
~Martin Luther King, Jr.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Maybe not, but Amazon probably does! šŸ™‚

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Options
Other Mobile Devices

The best solution would likely be to just use another case while having this tether attached. If it's not a good fit, there is a chance your phone might come loose and fall. šŸ˜ž

0 Likes
gegphotojr
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'm aware that's why I purchased a S-view case but it's a wallet case and wallet cases don't fit or work very well with the Weathertech car phone holders.
In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
~Martin Luther King, Jr.
VerbumVeritum
Options
Other Mobile Devices

What features are you looking for in a case? 

0 Likes
gegphotojr
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I like the strap on back of Haze case. Just some durability. The opening for the charge tends to break very, very easily.
~Martin Luther King, Jr.
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I personally like the Spigen brand of cases, they're pretty durable and have a fair amount of choices to pick from. 

https://www.spigen.com/search?q=A54

gegphotojr
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Very nice cases. Do you know if Best Buy carries them?
~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Maybe not, but Amazon probably does! šŸ™‚

0 Likes
gegphotojr
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Spigen has nice cases. The only nit-pick I have is that none of them have a kickstand and none have anything on back to tether phone to hand like the Samsung Haze for A54 phone. I think I may end up going with the Deerlamn 

~Martin Luther King, Jr.