Original topic:

Horrible On-screen volume display

(Topic created: 04-17-2023 08:47 AM)
1544CT
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

IMG_6603.jpg

The on Screen volume indicator is the most annoying of all the brands and needs to have a feature to turn it off as it has been and issue for customers for over 3 years according to this other community forum.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tv/on-screen-volume-display/td-p/2091940/page/11

I'm going to make this short as a previous post got ARCHIVED when the issue is STILL THERE so I'm truly feeling like Samsung does not car about its customers or their feedback. If I could go back I'd get and LG or TCL or something because all the other brands seems to have small volume indicators and not massive intrusive ones like Samsung does.

This should be a EASY add the a software to check a box to at least disable the on screen display but since SAMSUNG has not done it yet I bet they still could care less about customer feedback.

At this rate as a person that watches a lot of Movies and shows I can no longer recommend Samsung until this annoyance is fixed  

@Samsung Dusty 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
10 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hello all! Thank you for the suggestions, as this is not a standard feature on our TVs I will be tagging this for our engineers to see.