JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to fix reoccurring connectivity issues on Samsung tv???

(Topic created: 11-19-2023 04:54 PM)
Mike 1
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Maybe some of you can help me out here. I have a 65 Samsung and it does not stay connected to the internet even though the internet signal is strong. Sometimes it is even connected to the internet but will say it’s not. It makes for a highly inconsistent tv, and is outrageously frustrating. I have done all the troubleshooting steps many times and that sometimes will temporarily fix it, but never for good. I’ve done about 10 factory resets and again, not a permanent fix. Any ideas on this would be great. Samsung support has helped to the ability that they can but it has not solved the issue.

thanks,

mike 1  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
OoYORIoO
Sun
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
@mike 1 Welcome to the Samsung Member's Community and thank you for your question regarding your Samsung Television. Please try this:

1. Manually assign an IP address to your Samsung TV
2. Manually Assign you DNS Server to 8.8.8.8
3. Check the Channel Guide for your Samsung TV Plus!
4. You can check your Network Status in Network Settings

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
OoYORIoO
Sun
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
@mike 1 Welcome to the Samsung Member's Community and thank you for your question regarding your Samsung Television. Please try this:

1. Manually assign an IP address to your Samsung TV
2. Manually Assign you DNS Server to 8.8.8.8
3. Check the Channel Guide for your Samsung TV Plus!
4. You can check your Network Status in Network Settings
OoYORIoO
Sun
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
@mike 1 If you continue to experience technical difficulties with your Samsung Television. It is not possible to troubleshoot physical issues or make a formal diagnosis about the issue you're experiencing.

I can provide you with the Samsung Customer Care Information here:

Please contact Samsung Customer Care: 1-800-SAMSUNG

You can find support at Samsung's Website here:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Thank you for using the Samsung Member's Community. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you!
0 Likes