JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

One Connect not sending HDMI signal - BN96-35817B

(Topic created: 03-22-2019 12:49 PM)
userhR4YJcFI2R
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

My one connect box is not sending HDMI signals to the TV. I've checked all of the devices and replaced HDMI cables which did not resolve the issue. Is theres a way to by pass the one connect box because it's making my TV nearly useless. Any suggestions or know why HDMI signal isn't working? Thank you.

SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

It looks like the TV needs to be updated. the latest firmware is 1540.03 and You can find more information on the firmware here. Is your TV connected to the WiFi? Using your TV's remote, navigate to Settings, and then touch Support. Touch Software Update, and then select Update Now.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userhR4YJcFI2R
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
I tried to update multiple times and it show "There are no new updates for you at the moment", and the current version is 1530. The one connect is still 2 no signal/2 working.
0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

You would have to update the device manually by using the guide above. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userhR4YJcFI2R
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Yes, it was done manually by using the guide above. Still no connection of the One Connect.
0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

If the firmware versio