Original topic:

Samsung 8k tv Feedback.

(Topic created: 04-18-2024 07:48 AM)
101Tim
Cosmic Ray
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

8k tvs are junk 7 of them in 1yr . Finally have my refund and purchased the LG-G4 .1st of all it blows the 900D away for one big reason. The LG HAS 8.3 MILLION PIXELS, SAMSUNG ONLY 1 MILLION GO FIGURE. The difference is fanominal. Samsung is Junk! 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
19 Replies
SammieG
Halo
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Where does it say they have 1 million?
0 Likes
SammieG
Halo
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
I found this on Samsung's website mentioning that 8K TV's have 'approximately over 33 million pixels'. Not only one million pixels. So Geno71's math isn't wrong. 8K TV's have way over one million pixels.
Also, what did happen to your previous 7 sets? I'm in the market for a Samsung 8K and if there are any things I should be aware of, can you share?1713553914562_1713553914556_0.jpg
101Tim
Cosmic Ray
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

They all warped and lines across the screen, black death screen, rattling speakers and very poor picture Quality 

0 Likes
SammieG
Halo
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
That's dissapointing because I've been in the market for an 8K TV. By the way, did you say that 4K is more live like than 8K?
0 Likes
101Tim
Cosmic Ray
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

The G4 is mind blowing 

101Tim
Cosmic Ray
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

The G4 is mind blowing.

0 Likes
userizJMtogyPf
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I can confirm - 7,680 x 4,320 = 33,177,600 pixels for the 8k TVs and 3,840 x 2,160 = 8,294,400 for 4k panels.  I can also confirm 33,177,600 > 8,294,400.

SammieG
Halo
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Samsung TV's can't be this bad, right? Anyone else have any problems with their Samsung TV's failing?
0 Likes
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I've never had any TV, from any manufacturer, fail on me. I have all Samsung TVs now, because I'm a shill, obviously, and one of them, a 75-inch 4K TV did warp, and somehow turned the top half of itself into a curved TV, and it's only a couple of years old. Still works great, so I'm not worried about it.

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ā¤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" ā¬‡

SammieG
Halo
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Thanks for the info. My brother had a relatively new Samsung TV die on him, but our other Samsung TV's are still working with no problems at all.
0 Likes