Original topic:

Samsung TV plus not available

(Topic created: 11-15-2023 11:45 PM)
Laketa_44
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Is there something going on with the network. My television is not connecting to my WIFi and it is stating Samsung TV plus is not available. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! If none of the suggestions are working be the user @xMATRIXx then this is something that will require service. Depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

View solution in context

5 Replies
OoYORIoO
Sun
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
@Laketa_44 Welcome to the Samsung Member's Community. Thank you for your questions related to your Samsung Television.

Here I will provide you with a list of potential fixes that can resolve the issue's you're experiencing.

1. Using your Samsung Television Remote press "Settings"
2. Scroll down to "General"
3. Press "OK" on your Samsung Television Remote
4. Press "OK" on "Network"
5. Select "Reset Network"
6. Select "YES" to "Reset Network Settings"

Once this has completed your Samsung Television will let you know that the "Network Settings" have Reset successfully.

You will then go into your Samsung Television Network Settings to Re-Establish a new Network Connection.

If you don't see your Network Listed under the Available Wi-Fi Networks. You may have to do a Soft Reset on your Network Router or other Network Device.
OoYORIoO
Sun
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
@Laketa_44

1. Manually assign an IP address to your Samsung TV
2. Manually Assign you DNS Server to 8.8.8.8
3. Check the Channel Guide for your Samsung TV Plus!
OoYORIoO
Sun
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
@Laketa_44 Thank you for using the Samsung Member's Community. Please try setting your Samsung Television IP Address to 'Static"

1. Manually assign an IP address to your Samsung TV
2. Manually Assign you DNS Server to 8.8.8.8
3. Check the Channel Guide for your Samsung TV Plus!
4. You can also check your Wireless connection in "Network Status"

Thank you for using the Samsung Member's Community and thank you for your question regarding your Samsung Television. Thank you!
OoYORIoO
Sun
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
@Laketa_44 Try this too!

MUTE, Return , volume up( + ) , channel up( ^ ), MUTE sequence

Access smart hub and it should work.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! If none of the suggestions are working be the user @xMATRIXx then this is something that will require service. Depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/