JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung xbox controller promotion

(Topic created: 01-05-2023 03:44 PM)
userNjw6B9GYno
Cosmic Ray
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
I bought a 2022 samsung tv that had a promotion for 3 months of xbox game pass and a free xbox controller. They said i would receive my controller offer through email 35 days after delivery. It has now been 39 days and still no offer for my free xbox controller. I have called samsung multiple times and no one seems to be able to help me. This is outrageous and false advertisement. Anyone else having this issue?
userwhI4czWAG8
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

That's a parked domain and is available for purchase through GoDaddy. I think they gave you a fake email...

0 Likes
StillWaiting91919
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Thank you, I asked the rep to repeat it because it did sound strange.

I'm considering initiating a return to see if that gets more attention.
0 Likes
userwhI4czWAG8
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I redeemed the 3 months of GamePass and synced a ps5 controller to the tv in the meantime. I really hope they come through with the controller redemption codes soon.

0 Likes
StillWaiting91919
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
I do have several PS5 controllers, so that is good to know. Thank you
0 Likes
bkdarts
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

where do you see the offer for the 3 months gamepass ult?  do you have to be a new member?  I also am at 40 days with no code... but would take the gpu if i could find it...when i go to www.xbox.com/gamepasstv.. it says 1 month not 3...

0 Likes
userwhI4czWAG8
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

It's for new members only, and you have to download the Samsung Promotions app on your TV to get the redemption code for it.

bkdarts
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

ya that didnt work either-- says no offers...guess im 0 for 2

0 Likes
whereismyxboxcontrol
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
I am in the same boat I'm going to file a complaint with the better business bureau.
userHBcYFyN9YP
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
I have now contacted them 9 times trying to get the promotional code. No one knows what they're talking about. They keep sending me to different departments I finally found out that it was the e-commerce department that handles this. Every single time I try to contact them they say that they have put a ticket in and it is put to the highest priority. I should receive an email back 24 to 48 hours. I never receive an email.
userNjw6B9GYno
Cosmic Ray
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
They are lying unfortunately. I don't think samsung is going to honor their false advertisement of giving us a controller
0 Likes