Original topic:

Smart TV 800 resource error

(Topic created: 06-18-2020 06:28 AM)
usertxqef93AT4
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I keep getting a message to update my software but it's in auto mode.  When I try to do it manually it gives me this error message:   800 Resource error. How do I update if I can and if I can't how do I get rid of the update message on my TV.

The TV is 4 years old. I also had to replace the remote because it was defective. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

You can update the television manually using a USB flash drive. The instructions are available at this LINK, and the firmware download can be found at this LINK.

View solution in context

21 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

We are sorry to hear about this. Please provide the full model number for the television.

0 Likes
usertxqef93AT4
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

UN50J6200AFXZA

0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

You can update the television manually using a USB flash drive. The instructions are available at this LINK, and the firmware download can be found at this LINK.

Wo0gz
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
where is the link?!
userlj3wNXNQev
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
WHAT'S THE DANG LINK IN THE USA? IT SEEMS IT'S A GLOBAL PROBLEM.
0 Likes
userxePbvZf4c4
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

ue42f5700aw firmware update

PROBLEM

0 Likes
user8C4q2QSy56
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

UA49J5200

0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

@user8C4q2QSy56 This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Samsung_B22g0Me
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

This same thing is happening to mine, my model number is UN48J520DAF