JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

tv speakers and bluetooth headset at same time

(Topic created: 11-26-2020 11:56 AM)
usercNlcbfasgj
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

We just bought a Samsung tv # UN55TU850DF. I can Play the bluetooth earphones but it disables the tv speakers. Does this tv have the option of playing bluetooth headset and the tv speakers simultaneously?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I'm sorry to hear that, this information below should be most helpful!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I'm sorry to hear that, this information below should be most helpful!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user0pgYvH0wTr
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Does this also work with Model Tu700D?  I chatted with a samsung rep online and he said it was not possible to output sound to speakers and bluetooth device simultaneously, but that didn't sound right to me.

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

There are slight differences between the models.  You may be able to do it with the instructions listed in the thread.  

0 Likes