Original topic:

About Firmware Update 2000.2

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
SteelTown81
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I couldn't find anything about this Firmware update initially. So, I did some digging and it turns out that Firmware Update 2000.2 is supposed to be the setup Firmware for the latest Tizen OS for Samsungs Ai Smart TV 2023 models, but that's not all. Any Samsung Ai Smart TV  from models 2023 onward will also receive 7 years  worth of Tizen OS upgrades. So, If you spot this Firmware for your TV model, then you can expect to get the latest Tizen OS in the next Firmware update or so. This is great news for anyone who owns a Samsung Ai Smart TV model from 2023 onward. As for any Samsung Ai Smart TV models that are older than 2023, I'm not sure if Samsung will extend support for those models yet.

4 Replies
Ukwaju
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Nice I own the s95c  I got the update yesterday. Doseit nurf the picture quality?

0 Likes
SteelTown81
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

No. 

0 Likes
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
I got the 2000.2 update for my M80C monitor this evening. Will that monitor be included as part of seven years of Tizen OS support (M5, M7, M8, ViewFinity S9) (C series or newer)?
0 Likes
SteelTown81
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I can't confirm that with monitors, but if you have that firmware version it's very well possible.

0 Likes