JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Cannot use The Frame art mode from phone or tablet

(Topic created: 05-14-2023 09:48 AM)
char90
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I cannot get art mode via the Smart Things app to work on my Frame tv. I have tried using both my phone, for which I get the 'connect to the same network' error, and my Samsung tablet which I got the same error but then managed to get on a different page and it said 'error 04210'. 

I do not have a USB stick to try that but have tried all other options I have come across. Restarting all devices, disconnecting, reconnecting etc.  

I'm at a loss. 

Tv: 

The Frame 8942

TV software version (T-KSU2FDEUC-2400.9)

Controller version (2.ER03.0816) 

Tablet: 

Galaxy Tab S6 Lite SM-P610 

Phone:

Poco X3 NFC 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Good evening! I found this troubleshooting link that may be of assistance to you: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111141/

If the issue is still occurring after the steps have been completed, you will need to reach out to Smart Things directly for further assistance. They can be reached at 866-813-2404.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Good evening! I found this troubleshooting link that may be of assistance to you: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111141/

If the issue is still occurring after the steps have been completed, you will need to reach out to Smart Things directly for further assistance. They can be reached at 866-813-2404.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.