JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Frame TV says no signal for Fire Stick and Roku

(Topic created: 02-01-2024 04:17 PM)
usermzUQAJ7aTX
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Since yesterday, on the same day both my Amazon Fire Stick and Roku can't be used. I get a message saying there is no HDMI signal. I unplugged and restarted both as well as the Frame TV, checked for software upgrades, tried switching HDMI ports on the Frame Box and the same happens. I unplugged the Frame as well, did a full reset of Roku and still have the same issue. I've cleaned the HDMI cable tips and checked the box. Is this a case of a faulty Frame Box that needs to be replaced? I've barely had this thing for a couple of months! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I would recommend also trying another source such as a console or DVD player to make sure the HDMI ports are still working. If they are try using the fire stick on another TV to make sure they are working too. If this does not help the next step would be to plug the firestick if possible into a TV that you know it works with and try a factory reset on the firestick itself to see if this helps. Please let us know if any of this helps! 

View solution in context

4 Replies
armellino92
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I am having the same issues. I installed my Frame TV a few days ago and my Fire TV worked for an hour then the screen kept turning black. Once I detached it from the port I couldn’t get it to work again. The Frame TV detects it’s a Fire TV device but then I get the HDMI connection error message. No fix so far from what I can tell and my TV is days old…

0 Likes
Bbd99
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Any resolution to this same problem for me

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I would recommend also trying another source such as a console or DVD player to make sure the HDMI ports are still working. If they are try using the fire stick on another TV to make sure they are working too. If this does not help the next step would be to plug the firestick if possible into a TV that you know it works with and try a factory reset on the firestick itself to see if this helps. Please let us know if any of this helps! 

Steele2
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I’m having the same issue.

0 Likes