Original topic:

Frame Tv: Art Mode Sleep Mode missing Options

(Topic created: 01-26-2024 11:39 AM)
Rogier Festen
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Since I purchased my the frame 2023 model 55inch this design wise beautiful tv has been a software/ firmware horror. And samsung support although friendly does not live up to their promiss to have a product expert call me back. 

never in my life I would have expected resetting my TV to factory defaults once a month to keep the art mode sleep working.

but now I have a new issue, even after a factory defaults reset on firmware 1602 the Art Sleep options menu is completely EMPTY only a close button appears, resetted the device 3 times in a row but canā€™t get it work again. 

IMG_6594.jpeg

ā€ƒ

effectively a useless product now.

Samsung please pick up your responsiblity and fix the crapy firmware.

and really after all the hours that I have spend trying to resolve the issues of the worthless productā€¦ I really can tell.

45 Replies
Kieran O
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Weā€™re experiencing the exact same issue on the 55ā€ 2022 model. Itā€™s extremely frustrating! Responding in the hopes it gives the post more attention

Rogier Festen
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Thanks for your support and reply, lets hope we can attract some attention of Samsung Devs.

regards R

0 Likes
Nic0las
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

The same problem for my 75" 2023 Frame bought this week. I contacted Samsung support by phone and they were unable to fix it. 

Rogier Festen
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Thanks for your reply and support to this topic NicOlas, may I ask what you agreed as next step with Samsung Support?

0 Likes
Dennisc1988
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Same here

Rogier Festen
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Thanks for sharing Dennisc1988. @userKHUJBda323fv please take a look at this topic!

0 Likes
jgg53
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Same problem on 43" Frame bought this week. A solid bug

(However I managed to get to the sleep options settings in the smart things app)

Rogier Festen
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Indeed you are right, the setting are in the smart things app. Lets see if my screen art display functions again.

0 Likes
Rogier Festen
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Thanks for your support and reply jgg53, let me test that as well, btw normally I do not use that app.

0 Likes