How do I turn on dev mode on my cu7000 70in qled

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Gossipfunda
Nebula
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

To turn on the developer mode on your Samsung CU7000 70-inch QLED TV, please follow these steps:

1. Turn on your TV and make sure it is connected to the internet.
  2. Press the Home button on your remote control to access the Smart Hub.
  3. Using the directional buttons on your remote, navigate to the "Settings" option and press Enter.
  4. In the Settings menu, scroll down and select "General."
  5. Within the General settings, scroll down and select "System Manager."
  6. Look for the "Developer mode" option and select it.
  7. You will see a prompt asking for a PIN code. If you have never set a PIN code before, the default PIN is usually "0000" or "1234." Try entering one of these codes and press Enter.
  8. If the PIN is correct, the Developer mode will be enabled, and you will see additional options and settings related to development.
  9. Make sure to take note of the warning that appears when enabling Developer mode, as it allows you to install unauthorized apps and modify system settings. Exercise caution while using Developer mode.

Please note that the steps may vary slightly depending on the specific firmware version or UI of your TV model. If you encounter any difficulties, refer to your TV's user manual or contact Samsung support for further assistance.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Gossipfunda
Nebula
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

To turn on the developer mode on your Samsung CU7000 70-inch QLED TV, please follow these steps:

1. Turn on your TV and make sure it is connected to the internet.
  2. Press the Home button on your remote control to access the Smart Hub.
  3. Using the directional buttons on your remote, navigate to the "Settings" option and press Enter.
  4. In the Settings menu, scroll down and select "General."
  5. Within the General settings, scroll down and select "System Manager."
  6. Look for the "Developer mode" option and select it.
  7. You will see a prompt asking for a PIN code. If you have never set a PIN code before, the default PIN is usually "0000" or "1234." Try entering one of these codes and press Enter.
  8. If the PIN is correct, the Developer mode will be enabled, and you will see additional options and settings related to development.
  9. Make sure to take note of the warning that appears when enabling Developer mode, as it allows you to install unauthorized apps and modify system settings. Exercise caution while using Developer mode.

Please note that the steps may vary slightly depending on the specific firmware version or UI of your TV model. If you encounter any difficulties, refer to your TV's user manual or contact Samsung support for further assistance.