Original topic:

How to record to Stick USB or HDD?

(Topic created: 05-19-2024 04:08 PM)
nash123456
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello

I have a QN55LS03DDFXZA. Can I attach a USB Stick or HDD to record live tv, like DVR? And if so which menu do I go to to record and which menu to watch the recorded content? I’ve been on chat with support and they’re absolutely useless. Thanks. 

7 Replies
nash123456
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Edit: support first said recording is possible if I have Fire stick which made no sense at all, so I got someone else online and they said it’s not possible to record. 

0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Yeah, as far as I know, you have to purchase a separate DVR to record live tv

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

nash123456
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Thank you. Any ones that you recommend?

0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
I don't use one but amazon has a bunch and they are a few youtube videos on the subject

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Solution
bill-e
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I did some quick research and I think you need to dive into the internet and perform some in-depth research on this subject. TiVo was the first stand-alone DVR and there are now many others but there are a lot of mixed reviews and some are pretty expensive... not including he storage. 

Here's one that deserves some research

https://www.tivimate.org/en/devices

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
aminenirmo
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

hi ,thanks

0 Likes
aminenirmo
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

check this one is better

https://tivimateiptv.net/