Original topic:

Samsung plus Qled TV black screen no pic

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
ThatBoothGirl
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

my 8-month-old Samsung Plus qled TV stopped working on the 17th of May . The screen just went black while I was watching it, it has sound but no picture. I purchased it through Walmart and Vanns shipping. Both tell me it should be covered under 1 year warranty, however Samsung refuses the purchase verification I have sent they say it has to be one page and be like a actual cashier's receipt. Well that is not possible I've gone to samsung.com Samsung messaging even Samsung on Twitter DM and they still refuse any paper I give them. I had to go to the library to use a desktop TV to actually print out a one page receipt and I also  saved it on PDF file I sent it to the rep on the Samsung DM and she says it's still will not process not work. That I should go to corporate and get an actual cashier's receipt. Walmart tells me otherwise. That's the only type of receipt I can get and they're refusing it.  I'm so mad! 70 year old lady I've had lots of TVs and never had one I had to use warranty with some lasted  20 plus years. I was hoping this would be my last TV that's why I went all out and bought such an expensive one. Grrrrr

2 Replies
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Perhaps @Samsung_Moderator  can look into it. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
ThatBoothGirl
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Ty I sent him a message 

0 Likes