JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung plus Qled TV black screen no pic

(Topic created: 05-23-2024 10:52 PM)
ThatBoothGirl
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

my 8-month-old Samsung Plus qled TV stopped working on the 17th of May . The screen just went black while I was watching it, it has sound but no picture. I purchased it through Walmart and Vanns shipping. Both tell me it should be covered under 1 year warranty, however Samsung refuses the purchase verification I have sent they say it has to be one page and be like a actual cashier's receipt. Well that is not possible I've gone to samsung.com Samsung messaging even Samsung on Twitter DM and they still refuse any paper I give them. I had to go to the library to use a desktop TV to actually print out a one page receipt and I also  saved it on PDF file I sent it to the rep on the Samsung DM and she says it's still will not process not work. That I should go to corporate and get an actual cashier's receipt. Walmart tells me otherwise. That's the only type of receipt I can get and they're refusing it.  I'm so mad! 70 year old lady I've had lots of TVs and never had one I had to use warranty with some lasted  20 plus years. I was hoping this would be my last TV that's why I went all out and bought such an expensive one. Grrrrr

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Perhaps @Samsung_Moderator  can look into it. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Perhaps @Samsung_Moderator  can look into it. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
ThatBoothGirl
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Ty I sent him a message 

0 Likes