Original topic:

OLED S95B Series QN65S95BDFXZA screen saver

(Topic created: 08-19-2023 11:11 AM)
BizSAR
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

When watching over the air/antenna programs, the TVs screen saver comes on every few minutes and is really annoying.

Anyone have this issue too, and how did you fix it, if so?
I can't find any USB update files for this model either.
113 Replies
userCThtBFBJ3z
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Anyone have any luck resolving this issue yet? Pretty ridiculous 

Members_lXSqLfA
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Same exact issue with me and another friend that has the same TV beginning in August. Screen saver comes on when watching live TV (usually sports or news) after 2 minutes or so. No help from Samsung support. I'm surprised there is not more about this issue online... 

Double Down
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Same issue here as well. I keep clicking and changing channels. Eventually it seems to stop. But I have no idea what stops it. I wish the issue happened prior to warranty expiration. I would have returned it. @usernmsdvn97en_ please please please put out a fix. At least give the users the option to turn on and off this feature. I love Samsung TVs and have the sound bar with it. Great combo. But if this feature continues in future models I will not be a future buyer. Please keep me. 

BizSAR
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Has anyone actually contacted Samsung about this yet and have any updates? I'm going to soon.
Members_lXSqLfA
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I did try Samsung text support and was told to turn off the sleep timer (which was already off) and to turn off the screen saver - under the power and energy section (which you can't even do with this TV). So, Samsung text support was pretty useless.  

BizSAR
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
What did they say when you told them the screen saver option wasn't available?
MattCa
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

They told me to unplug it for 5 minutes. I'm sure they were reading from a generic script that wasn't specific to our model. I'd likely have to call to get someone who might know more info about this model. Haven't done that yet. 

FLgobucks
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Please Samsung fix this issue ASAP! It is football season in the USA and a lot of us are being driven crazy by this screen saver interrupting live action!

FLgobucks
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I was on Samsung chat support and the tech told me to make sure the "Auto Power Saving" is turned ON even though the "Auto Power Off" is set to OFF. This seems to be working, so far. Can't say for sure since its been only 1 hour, but so far no screen saver kicking in.

user4I96libb4K
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

This seems to be working for me as well 

0 Likes