Original topic:

Samsung QN50Q60TAFXZA

(Topic created: 10-29-2023 09:20 PM)
Thadius541
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I am having trouble with Samsung TV Plus coming up every single time I switch my input to my Xbox series x. 

I was able to simply press my Xbox home button on the Xbox controller to switch the input but over the last few weeks I have to press it once to switch to Samsung TV Plus and then press it again for it to go to my Xbox. Previously I have been able to press it one time and it would switch immediately to my Xbox.
Is anyone else having the same problem? 
What can I do to fix it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be concerning with the app popping up. I would recommend trying the following below to disable the app. 

1. Navigate to the Samsung TV Plus app and press and hold the center button first before pressing the down button on the remote. This will bring up two options. ‘Move’ and ‘Remove’.
  2. Navigate to ‘Remove’ and select. This option brings up the ability to remove the app icon or disable the service.
  3. Navigate to ‘Disable’ and select. This will remove the service from the launcher bar and the channels from the TV Guide.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be concerning with the app popping up. I would recommend trying the following below to disable the app. 

1. Navigate to the Samsung TV Plus app and press and hold the center button first before pressing the down button on the remote. This will bring up two options. ‘Move’ and ‘Remove’.
  2. Navigate to ‘Remove’ and select. This option brings up the ability to remove the app icon or disable the service.
  3. Navigate to ‘Disable’ and select. This will remove the service from the launcher bar and the channels from the TV Guide.