Original topic:

Samsung the frame screen not working

(Topic created: 03-17-2024 09:24 AM)
Indrit
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hi 

I have a Samsung the frame 55 inch 2021 model. 
I was watching a movie and suddenly screen switched off. Then it started flickering like is attempting to switch on for a few seconds and then it stopped. I disconnected it from the power supply, took all the cables off and reconnected everything. The screen then was all white with 2 black stripes. 

Anyone thinks it is a pcb problem and is it worth repairing or cut the losses. I had the tv for 2 years. Any help will be greatly appreciated .

Indrit_0-1710538810276.png

5 Replies
Jamess467
Supernova
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Without looking at your TV directly, I can see that the panel has died. It happens to all tvs. Nowadays it is cheaper than ever to just buy a new one.
0 Likes
Indrit
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Thank you , I was not sure if it was the pcb or simply screen died 

0 Likes
Mark7com
Galaxy
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Did you try restarting the tv? You can restart the TV by pressing and holding the power button on the remote for about 7 seconds.
0 Likes
Indrit
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Thank you Mark. I did try with no luck .

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! If this is occurring on all sources this is something that will require service. depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/